Thread: Where the heck can I find an XLR8 DualPort USB PCI card?

Maybe this is better suited in the USB area, but I'm trying to find an XLR8 DualPort USB PCI card to swap out my ADS USB card that has been acting funky lately. Do the Gurus have em? I didn't spot them on the XLR8 USB and Firewire page. Suggestions to as where else I can find one of these cards? I see the XLR8 Performance Package is there for $35 with the DualPort and USB mouse...not bad but I've got already got the XLR8 Software that came with my ZIF Carrier, and I have a Kensington Mouse*In*A*Box*Optical*Pro that works very flakey at times on my current USB card that I'd really like to keep using. TIA

------------------
    ObsoleteMac
    members.tripod.com/threedeefx/index.htm

You are right, they are gone, by themselves. Don't know why. Only way is the xlr8 Performance Package. k

Interesting, they're gone from the xlr8 website as well (unless I'm just missing it) http://www.xlr8.com/ProductInfo/USBProducts.html

UP

nope, guys, sorry: they are all gone. Sold out. No longer built, discontinued.

we're even out of PP's. I just keep getting interrupted before I remember to take them off that page.

i think we're even short of them in the basement. It's a pity. They really were a great little card. Like the MAChFire's we're blowing out. When they're gone, they're gone.

sigh.

i would read the tea leaves, but i can't find my glasses.