Thread: Imac 21.5 2013 - Can't get past 3 led indicators

Default Imac 21.5 2013 - Can't get past 3 led indicators

Hello everyone,

Well i have 2 imac's that have been sitting around collecting dust and they shouldn't be. The one is a 2013 21.5 , the screen went on it and I waited a few months before purchasing a new screen. Upon purchasing and reassembling I had changed out the RAM the originally came with it and put in 4gb ram that will work with model. Now I cannot get my screen to power. I have 3 leds indicators that are light up and even with a new screen on it, it won't work.

If someone can lend there expertise or help a brother out please do.

Thanks.

Wish I had an idea what to tell you. I never much worked on broken iMacs. Never owned one at MacGurus and about the only thing I have dine to customer units is replace stuff - drives, power supply, that kind of thing. I was hoping someone who knew your machine would pop up, doesn't appear so though. My apologies.

Rick
    molṑn labe'
    "I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."
--Ben Franklin