Thread: Drinking the iOS Kool Aid

Default Drinking the iOS Kool Aid

So I'm posting this from my new iPhone 6+ 128

Lol it put the skull in there on it's own so I just went with it. Little learning curve going on here, but it's as fascinating as it is creepy.

Virginia... where one Democrat CAN make a difference

I want some kool aid!
    Damien,

Da Brane be rolling in the big dog's land. Righteous.

I went down a couple weeks ago to get an iPhone and replace my MotoX that is in getting repaired now for 10 weeks. No luck, the buyout was $240. I really like the MotoX when it worked - I got a wild hair that I would like an iPhone6 a whole lot more. I got kaboomed by da boss (read Laurie) who said no chance am I going to drop an extra $240 to get something else. So here I sit, on a loner LG phone that makes calls all the time by itself. That lets me know I have messages from last week,. And that can't keep up with my mail.

Congrats on the iPhone - 128 GB! Good lord, what in the world you store on that thing?
    molṑn labe'
    "I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."
--Ben Franklin

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ricks View Post

Congrats on the iPhone - 128 GB! Good lord, what in the world you store on that thing?
    Lots of music, pictures, and some video. I loaded up one of the 1080p videos from our last race, and it plays great on the TV! Got it paired to my Interphone F5MC, and it streams music/makes/receives calls just like it's supposed to. No more wires to the helmet. Pretty sweet.

Nice.

Welcome to 2015.
    "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining." -- Jef Raskin

Quote Originally Posted by unclemac View Post
    Nice.

Welcome to 2015.

Even a Luddite like me needs to progress eventually. Part of it is waiting until the tech matures enough to be useful not just a novelty.

Some annoying behavior, and lack of features. Overall pretty happy though.

Nice phone for sure. With the integration of iOS & Yosemite via the cloud makes the combination seem to make sense for the average user (me I'm average, right?).

Banned from the Apple store for drooling on the iPhone 6's. 128GB is