Thread: 10.4 disk needed!

Question 10.4 disk needed!

Any of you old fart members have an OS X install disk for a G4?
    Or something.
    Drank too much bug juice one night and cracked mine ...... wont boot.
    With out a disk I'm SOL ..... oooooooooooooh wheres my juice!

thanks, h

PS: I'd be interested in some G4 Sonnet SATA cards and others ....... ?

I'd think eBay would. That is a popular one.

I'm stuck down at the ambulance barn this week, doing business off a laptop. I get back in the office I'll check. (specially since I fit the old fart compliment)

R
    molṑn labe'
    "I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."
--Ben Franklin

I think this old fart sent his 10.4 off to the old fart Damien. But I don't claim to recall details to well.

Thanks .... if you guys ever come across G4 hardware ...... that I might/could use ...... I do PayPal.

I did happen to end up with four good working G4s over the years ..... well, make that three. I "fried" one.

Any SATA cards ??????
    HDs .... and the list goes on and on and ...........................

h

I have a G4 with a SATA card in it. I put a G4 1600 in it and after running Leopard for a few months the video card went. I put the original video card back in it booted up and that card fried as well. So instead of fixing it I bought a Mac Mini to replace it. It has a USB2 card in there too along with a upgraded DVD drive. I also have the original CPU it's a Dual 533. BTW I have every disk since the beta of OSX came out, including 10.4.
    No idea what it's worth or if it's even worth the shipping costs to sell it.

I still have a Dual Giga 1.6GHz or was it DP 1.8GHz. in a DA that was working fine. Needs the original Giga software installed with stock processor. I have it all just no real time to fix something I won't use.

It's for sale.