Thread: Can I write my name in pages?

Question Can I write my name in pages?

In the AppleWorks days I could open a too bar and get access to a tool I could write with.

I need to some how.. and sloppy works... to sign my name or paste an image of sug. into a Signature line. This would keep me from printing then signing and scanning to email. I'd send the computer document by pass the BS

If the computer document could be signed on computer it'd avoid a bunch. But How.

Virginia... where one Democrat CAN make a difference

There are all sorts of apps for that for the iPad/iPhone from which you could email as an image to yourself then stick in your document. Don't know if you have an iPad/iPhone...
    Damien,

I recall the drawing tools in AppleWorks. No more. Long ago I used a tablet to make a JPG of my signature. I've kept that on my desktop ever since. Has to be 10 years. I'm sure we can find a draw tool that can accomplish this without getting too crazy - I think I did it in Photoshop. But there are lots of free photo editing softwares - most printers ship with something.

I'll look around. See if you have anything that might have come with a printer.
    molṑn labe'
    "I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."
--Ben Franklin

No iPad ot iPhone. The 1st iTouch. with just contacts, photos, music on it.

I'm sure I have something that can work around here - or free / cheap download software.

Found this:

Some people may not have noticed the free drawing program which comes with OSX. It's located in Developer/Applications/Extras and it's called Sketch. It's only installed if you do the developer install. It's a simple drawing program, with lines and circles and type, similar to Microsoft Draw. It's nice for simple diagrams when Illustrator is just too much work. The only catch is you have to save your work as a Sketch file (.sketch) before you can Save As a TIFF or PDF file.

[Editor's note: You'll also find Bomb.app (a program to show that a dying program won't affect the system) and WorldText.app (a TextEdit replacement with some nicer features) in the Extras folder - it's worth a look if you've installed the Dev Tools.
    molṑn labe'
    "I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."
--Ben Franklin

molṑn labe'
--Ben Franklin

molṑn labe'
--Ben Franklin

Thumbs up It works....

I've made a signature with EazyDraw that is an easy copy and paste and looks good on screen... so now the email test now. See how it works.

Thanks, Randy

Awesome!

R
    molṑn labe'
--Ben Franklin