Thread: full screen mode?

Default full screen mode?

This should be an easy one....I have switched back to my Apple Cinema display from an HP.....now, this probably has nothing to do with anything but.....

when watching (for example) You Tube videos, I can no longer watch them in Full Screen Mode !!! It goes to full screen mode but the screen is black.... exit full screen mode and all is well.....

what setting(s) am I missing ????

Which computer and OS? Also the type of output - any adapters? Some older adapters had small jumpers or dip switch settings.
    Last edited by rwm; 01-29-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Virginia... where one Democrat CAN make a difference

Are you running 2 screens or any devices that the Mac might think is a second screen?
    Damien,

Mac mini, 1.25 Ghz Powerpc G4, 1GB ram, OSX 10.5.8 , Apple 21" cinema display with Apple DVI to ADC adapter...... only running one monitor...

Never had this problem before..... Used the cinema display before and had full screen, switch to an HP for a year, and now back to the same Apple display..... when I went back to the Cinema display is when I lost full screen mode

when watching (for example) You Tube videos, I can no longer watch them in Full Screen Mode
    Is there anything on Youtube that is worth watching in full screen? Last time I tried that it was like watching animated wool it was so blurred!