Thread: How to control all mac computers on the network?

Default How to control all mac computers on the network?

From a single computer? In our class we're trying to improve our working efficiency so that our teachers doesn't have to walk all around the table each time they have to help us with the things we need done in photoshop. Is there any way that a single computer can log on to other computer (possibly with a confirmation from the targeted computer). Both the teacher and the student needs to be able to see the what's going on on the monitor.

I will gladly elaborate further if you want me to, because if this request gets fulfilled we would be greatful in our class!
    Thanks in advance.

There is no software like this that is free?

it's 63 on the app store. it's a bargain. nothing out there for free will do what this app does.

Agreed. Lots of tools out there, but you will not find so much for so little (I haven't).

Check for education discounts too.

If you can live with less features, then check out all the alternatives.

Most (have not tried them all...) are for a one to one connection, not allowing easy monitoring of multiple machines simultaneously, nor many of the other features that are handy if not essential. Many have a free limited version, but nag you to upgrade to the full featured "pro" version.
    "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining." -- Jef Raskin