On this G4 I've been working on with 10.5.8 and iPhoto 09'...

Every time you open the application iPhoto you get a prompt. It's always the same prompt saying that there are two photos that have been found in the iPhoto library that were not imported. With an option of yes or no as to import them. You must eventually say yes and when you do it creates a file that contains two locked UNIX files that the “get info” says are terminal applications. I have unlocked them, throw them away but each time it returns. After a while you have several files each containing two of these UNIX files.

I cannot find them. I just want to get rid of them. If need be I can totally toss iPhoto and reinstall it. I have worked on this two or three times. Once a few months back but did not have much time to put into it. Then just recently and I can't find a solution. I don't believe the files are of anything needed.

I can unlock and throw them away but every time you open iPhoto it says there are two files not imported!

This is had me baffled. Look through the images below and if you have any comments or suggestions please post them. It is kind of a PIA and definitely not delay should work.

Thanks a lot
Randy