Thread: DuperDuper question

Default DuperDuper question

DuperDuper allows many different pull down scheduling options. But I don't see a way to do this...

Mon to Friday shutdown at 9 pm
    and on Sat Sunday shutdown 2 hours later at 11 pm

I've been just trying to remember. opps

Super Duper only does backups, to the best of my knowledge. I haven't checked today. But the auto shut down option is in the Preference pane under Energy Saver, bottom right button Schedule. I think you can only have one shut down time, though.

SuperDuper will shut it down after backup just fine if you set it up that way. I do.

I want to schedule a different backup/shutdown time - in my case 2 hrs later on the days indicated. Seems you can only have 1 backup/shutdown time.

Not worth writing a script ... and right now the worst that can happen is my computer does a backup/shutdown and if I need it - turn it on.

I often see it in time to safely stop/delay.... Maybe I'll double check the schedule options again.

Yep, you're right. I hadn't opened those setting up in a really long time. Looks like having two different times for your backup and shut down might be a challenge to do. Good luck!

Thumbs up My conclusion also

It's no big deal. Just wondering if I missed something easy.

According to iStat nano my GPU Diode is and always has been my hottest temp.