Thread: led replacement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default led replacement

Hey yall,

The led light on my 22" monitor is slowly going out (it keeps getting dimmer). I've had it for over 2 years and the warranty has passed so there's no chance of repair. Can anyone recommend me a good place to go for a 22" monitor? Someone told me newegg.com is that a good store? Or should I just go to best buy?

Thanks

*~*Megan*~*
    Last edited by Damien; 08-17-2009 at 09:01 AM.

Depends on what you want, but generally I am not a fan of Best Try.

OTOH, it is good to actually see monitors before you buy. Having said that, New Egg has great prices and good service. You might do a little homework first, as there are many many choices. Some brands that are generally liked:

Viewsonic
    Samsung
    BenQ
    HP

Really depends on your needs. General use, watching DVDs, or precise color matching for CS Suite printing.....
    "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining." -- Jef Raskin

I am a fan of these:

HP 23"
    "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining." -- Jef Raskin

Default With a good graphics card...

Hi Megan...

That's a helluva price on that 23 Unkie Mac.

..my vote:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB382LL/A

...prolly need this too, but I have NO IDEA if it would all work with a PC, but you could probably find out from Apple.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB...mco=MzE3MTU0OQ

Megan, define crazy please

the Apple Cinema 24"will not work that way I'm afraid. as far as I'm aware there is no way to convert dvi to mini displayport. you can only convert an output of mini displayport to dvi