Thread: OSX Server and Photoshop CS3 compatability?

Default OSX Server and Photoshop CS3 compatability?

I installed OS X server edition on one of my machines, but now I can't get CS3 to load. Is this a known incompatibility or is there possibly something else that I should look at.

I could put it on a machine other than my main workstation, but I wanted the added capabilities of the server edition on the machine I use every day.

Any thoughts?

Best,
    Jim

Sorry, no idea.

Have both, but not on the same machines. CS package is a challenge, and servers need to up and solid, so not a good fit on the same box for most folks. Any way you can put CS on a different machine?
    "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining." -- Jef Raskin

Quote Originally Posted by unclemac View Post
    Sorry, no idea.

Have both, but not on the same machines. CS package is a challenge, and servers need to up and solid, so not a good fit on the same box for most folks. Any way you can put CS on a different machine?
    I can, but I was hoping to get some of the added performance benefits (64bit) on my main machine. Looks like it won't work though.

I'll have to set it up separately for now.
    Mac Pro 2x Duo 3.0 Ghz OS10.4.1 7GB Ram ** Mac Pro 2x Quad 3.0 Ghz OS10.5 16GB Ram ** MacBook Pro Core 2 duo 2.4Ghz OS10.5 4GB ram ** Plus a couple left over PCs as I'm a recent switche

should be able to run server. probably have to reinstall. haven't tried it on 10.5 but it works in 10.4