Thread: MacGurus Dungeon Facilities Upgrade

Talking MacGurus Dungeon Facilities Upgrade

MacGurus is pleased to announce that we have taken advantage of the absence of the vacationing Brian from the Dungeon to do a little bit of upgrading to improve the efficiency of operations.

While Brian was not a part of the planning stage, construction will be fully implemented before he returns from vacation. Feel free to make use of all the added time availability that these upgrades provide for Brian's workflow. And please accept our apologies for any inconvenience the ambiance may impose during tech support calls to the Dungeon.

Sincerely,

Da Boss

Laurie

Thumbs up

That is hilarious!
    Guess there will be no more taking off sick days. The office includes almost everything a man could need. Um, where IS the big screen TV?

Virginia... where one Democrat CAN make a difference

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    ...Um, where IS the big screen TV?
    And the beer... I see no fridge, no can holder, no pork rinds. I think you still have some work to do, Laurie
    Damien,

Brian has a girlfriend........ I don't think he NEEDS all those other amenities. Besides, he volunteered to work here, why ruin it?

And Da Boss keeps all that stuff in her office.
    molṑn labe'
    "I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."
--Ben Franklin

Wow, you guys are hard core.

I have a seat on the toilet at my desk.

Since he eats apples (Apples?) by the case, this is going to save oodles of time!

PS: Who the hell is John??
    "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining." -- Jef Raskin

I'm sure Al Bundy would approve if you throw in a newspaper rack, and a couple recent issues of "Big 'uns".

John is the guy who runs all the Fulfillment for MacGurus. He runs the warehouse and builds the Burly before they ship. He has been doing this the entire time MacGurus has been in business, since 1995. Not much left of his mind because of that, but he is a nice old guy.

Matt,

We'll put a nice seat on his chair/throne. We'll probably leave a box of dog biscuits too. Da Bosses' favorite punishment, "Bad Dog, No Biscuit". Alive and well in Idaho.
    molṑn labe'
    "I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."
--Ben Franklin

Yeah, I had a vague recollection of John....only 3 posts though, you guys gotta let him get out more!

What you need to go along with that throne is some graffiti on the wall so that he will feel at home, just like the porta-potty when he does his business.

My all-time favorite was a big arrow to the large bowl shaped urinal attachment with the hose........you know how they look.

The caption at the top of the arrow said: Iraqi gas mask.

......Really miss all of the creative and imaginative writers in construction.
    "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining." -- Jef Raskin

Brane has the right of it though. It has to pass the Al Bundy test. Ideas are welcome, and right off we'll figure out how to add the rack and the hooters.
    molṑn labe'
--Ben Franklin

Do you think you could configure a shower with the throne? That with a microwave and refrigerator, he'd never need to leave. You could have 24/7 tech support.

Good idea, a shower.... he usually needs one

Might be cheaper just to add ventilation and force air from our end of the office to his and then outside. Air is cheaper than water and plumbing after all.
    molṑn labe'
--Ben Franklin