Thread: FS... Coolpix, Miglia D.Cut, Yamaha Cavit, Miles Bluenote + misc

Default FS... Coolpix, Miglia D.Cut, Yamaha Cavit, Miles Bluenote + misc

Time to clean out the garage. Lots of misc stuff. Please make an offer on anything you see, even if it has a price! All this stuff is in great condition. Non smoking house, anal owner!

Beige G3 Desktop: Came as a 266mhz but I believe it is 400mhz (XPC750PRX400PE on zif), 1 256mb ram w/2 other sticks not sure size, 4mb VRAM (3DRage II+DVD), 6 GB, apple 10/100 card, 2 port USB, missing zip
    ?

EZQuest Boa external firewire case w/cdr/cdrw (was a dvd burner). comes with orig box and all orig software/accessories. Great condition, no scratches.
    $20?

Initio Miles Bluenote #SCSI9090UM: Scsi 2 card comes with original cd
    $25?

Granite Digital TPO 50pin 3 drive scsi cable: possibly package w/Miles?
    $25?

ATI Rage 128 agp 16MB
    ?

Apple Ethernet LC card
    ?

Miglia Directors Cut Take 2: comes with Granite Digital external power supply. Works great with iMovie. http://www.miglia.com/products/video...or2/index.html
    $80?

Yamaha Cavit AP-U70: external usb audio processor. New in box... opened to verify operation. http://www.yamahamultimedia.com/yec/...avit/apu70.asp
    $50?

Nikon Coolpix 950: 2.1 megapixel, comes with 64mb compact flash, softcase, nikon 4 filter set, box, manual and all accessories.
    $70?

Apple Laserwriter 12/640 PS: 64mb ram, ethernet, 600dpi, fairly new cartridge, low page count, bought NIB couple years ago, original box, manuals accessories. Prints great, works great w/ OSX. First copy gives faint line then following are fine.
    $60?

will ship via ups 97217. I get great shipping rates thru work. If you see anything you like please email an offer. No reasonable offer will be refused! Will accept paypal, checks (won't ship until cleared).

thanks a bunch
    kjay
    Last edited by kjay; 07-09-2006 at 06:34 PM. Reason: changes in listing

Well I am interested on the Yamaha Cavit.

But 2 ?

1. Is it possible for you to ship to germany?

2. Will the thing work with 230V AC?

Regards

Nicolas
    Custom Configurations! Rad Hacks and Mods!

Thanks for the interest,

1) No, I don't mind shipping to Germany but I have no idea what it would cost. I'd have to check the costs on shipping though. Never shipped across the seas.

2) Just took it back out of the box. 120v only as far as I can tell. No swith on the back to change voltage. Sorry.

If you are still interested, email me with an address and I will get a cost on shipping

thanks again
    kj

Just noticed, no remote in the box. Must have misplaced it last time I had it out of the box. Hope it isn't a deal breaker. I'll keep rumaging in the parts bin.
    Last edited by kjay; 07-11-2006 at 09:42 PM.