Thread: PshopTest

Default PshopTest

Ran across a reference to the PshopTest app in a Photoshop Acceleration pdf. Have gone through the posts here and haven't found an updated/live link to the file.

Is it still available somewhere?

Thanks

It was housed on boots' iDisk, boots is the author of said Photoshop Guide. Apple changed the rules on how iDisks can be linked, so it disappeared on us. Hopefully we can get it back up and linked soon. Need to talk with boots on what and when he can set it up again. Then rearrange the links on all the pages.

Unfortunately, at the same time, we are totally changing the backside application that runs MacGurus. So it is hit or miss getting the links back up as staff here is buried in testing, rewriting and redoing everything else. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Rick
    molṑn labe'
    "I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."
--Ben Franklin

Thanks ricks.
    Of course someone could email it to me if they had one laying about after MG has gone thru it's update Otherwise I'll just keep an eye out for it here or hopefully this post will be responded to once it's been re-posted.
    Eric

Hi emanmb,
    I just today noticed this thread! If you email me, I will send you the latest version of PshopTest: boots at macgurus dot com.

Thanks will do!

It was housed on boots' iDisk, boots is the author of said Photoshop Guide. Apple changed the rules on how iDisks can be linked, so it disappeared on us. Hopefully we can get it back up and linked soon. Need to talk with boots on what and when he can set it up again. Then rearrange the links on all the pages.
    I'm in transition- I've dropped dot mac and have a new domain host. Soon I'll get those files set up under a new sub-domain and get you the links Rick...

Glad to be using a pro host> HostExcellence -and no more of that mickey mouse idisk nonsense..

Boots, you want I should link both test and accel?

Rick
    molṑn labe'
    "I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."
--Ben Franklin

Question

I downloaded the test file using 10.4.11/powerbook.
    Couldn't get it to open?

h

Quote Originally Posted by ricks View Post
    Boots, you want I should link both test and accel?

Rick
    Yes, link both is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazkell View Post
    I downloaded the test file using 10.4.11/powerbook.
    Couldn't get it to open?

h
    Which file couldn't you open? There is a zipped version and a stuffed (stuffit) version..
    Or do you mean a file inside those containers?

Thumbs up

The .sit file won't open ..... but the zip is GOOD!
    Thanks, h

Sit file opens fine here- I'm using Stuffit Expander 12.0.2.
    I forget which version I used to stuff it with though...