Thread: *HELP!!* I need a file (FWB backup toolkit)

Default *HELP!!* I need a file (FWB backup toolkit)

If anyone has the installer file I would love it if you could email it to me, I own a serial number for it, but do to my own stupidity I wiped a drive last week that had my only copy. If so this will be the second time this week macguru's has helped me out. Rick solved an initio Miles2 problem for me today...DOH!!! If anyone has it let me know if you would be willing to email it to me, and I'll see if my email is current here...its been a few years.

I have FWB Backup Toolkit v 3.1.2, the original stuffed file. BTW, after that version FWB ceased Backup Toolkit and Tri-BACKUP took back control and offered FWB users a free upgrade which for me is still good http://www.tri-edre.fr/download/tribackup.html . And the latest Tri-BACKUP 4.0.2 is certainly better. You want 3.1.2? k

I would like 3.1.2 yes, thanks...that will get me back to square one and I will look through the link you sent me for upgrades. I did know that there was some upgrade path to tri-backup...but I thought there was a date issue or something that may or may not have allowed me to use my FWB serial number with tri-back up products...I will check further. BTW thanks for the quick response!! I miss this place.

OK, I cannot get your email address off of your Public Profile so send me an email and I will respond with the stuffed file. k

Sent it to you. k

Nice to see you around again Tim...

Thanks for all your help and support in the past. Hey, visit more often.

Randy

Talking

Thanks Randy....and i will be around more hopefully. Won't be of much help though, will be here to learn this time. I need to get up to speed on building a nice fast stable mac...I hear scsi is no longer the hot ticket!