Thread: wanted: cache for 7xxx series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am looking for some cache cards for the 7500/7600 series of powermacs. I would really like to work a trade, but will buy outright if need to. Any size(256k, 512k, 1mb ).

Stewart

I think Ive got some im willing to part with-will have to locate it. Im in the beginning of an ugly finals week, so i might be slow getting back to you. Will post again or email you this week end or early next week. What have you got for trade?

bat

what is a 1mb module worth, to anyone who happens to know these things? aren't they rare?

yea, 1mb cache cards are kinda rare. I can get 512k cards from OWC for about $15.00 each, but am hoping to trade for some.(hate to spend cash money!!)

i have a beige g3 that needs an av card...i realize that might be a bit much to ask if your only looking for a $15 half meg card....but if you have an a/v card, or even just a whisper sound card available, let me know and see what we can negotiate.

Do you have a list of stuff you'd be willing to trade? I have my stock 256K L2 cache that came with my 8500 (actually it's in a 7200/75 right now so I'd have to pull it) and I also have a 1 MB PowerLogix L2 RapidCache (see http://www.powerlogix.com/products/rapidcache.html) that I bought for about $100 that got removed from my 8500 when I moved up to a G3. I'm not sure how much it's worth nowadays.

[This message has been edited by ICCAFSN (edited 14 December 2001).]

[This message has been edited by ICCAFSN (edited 14 December 2001).]