Thread: LCD moniter/card for PCP240

Howdy,

Well the time has come to upgrade my venerable Power Center Pro. I am going to grab a xlr8 G3 card and more memory. Do all y'all have suggestions for a video card and an LCD monitor? While I am currently leaning towardo a ati card, I'm open to suggestions. And of course, while I crave a cinema display, it is a tad out of reach financially. :-(

Best,

Dave

I've got a RADEON PCI running in my PTP G3 / 500 machine and it's nice (also have the stock TwinTurbo and an RagePro card as well for a three monitor system)

As for LCD's - some folks here at the U are using NEC ones - and CNET has some reviews on various systems

The NECS are being blown out up here at $599 CDN - down from $749 from about a month or two ago...

Chris

Howdy,

FYI, outpost.com has two rebates totalling $50 on the 32m radion card right now.

Best,

Dave

considering that Formac is now out of the graphics accelerator business, that means you can choose between a Radeon and a Radeon.

discount rebate coupons are in .pdf form on our FTP site.

Just looked at the two coupons. Both want the UPC sent with it. Each coupon is sent to a different P.O. Box. Are there usually more than one UPC box on these things?