Been a while since I've been on the forums, and it is sure nice to see that the MacGurus store is growing!

About a month ago, the "I" key came off my Lombard powerbook. I've tried a couple of times to get it back on, but boy, is it a tough little bugger!!!

One of the little tabs is broken on the underside of the key, but I don't think it should be a really big deal. It appears to hold the one hook on the white plastic "contraption" (sort of like to circles, one inside the other, stuck together on a swivel)that is underneath all the keys (you can seem them through the clear keys on the Bronze. The white plastic piece hooks the key onto the keyboard, and there is a little rubber "dimple" that sits in the middle of the plastic circles on the keyboard. The little rubber dimple does much of the key's "spring back" when you press it.

Anyway, there are just too many parts that need to connect at the same time for me to get the key to successfully snap back into place, but maybe I'm just not fitting the puzzle back together correctly.

Anybody have any tips or tricks for reinstalling a Lombard key on the keyboard (or has just successfully resinstalled one)?

Thanks,

Anthony