I have added many more links (now over 550) to my Mac Troubleshooting, Maintenance & Tips site at: http://www.geocities.com/texas_macma...ubleshoot.html

Links were added to the troubleshooting, maintenance, tips, documentation, errors, free/shareware utilities and forum sections.

If you haven't already done so, I recommend that you download Apple Product Service Manuals - (in PDF format) For Desktops from 128K thru G4, iMacs & eMacs, Power Books, iBooks, Servers, Monitors, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, Drives, Upgrades & PDA. The computer Service Manuals include description, specification, diagrams, troubleshooting, disassembly instructions, upgrades, repairs, and exploded view with part numbers. The link is in the Documentation/Web section. Also look in the Documentation/AppleCare section and download the Power Mac or iMac Emergency Manuals. Having these manuals available will make your troubleshooting and operation easier and quicker.

My hope is that the info on this site will help solve your Mac problems and make your Mac use more pleasurable.

Happy : ) Macing, Tom