- Date of Birth
- January 27, 1957 (59)
- Tried riding horses for a living, owning a trucking company, drivin' airplanes, jumping out of said airplanes, knocking down buildings and a welding shop. All of these naturally led to a Mac computer business, of course.
- Grangeville, ID USA
- Mac Geekdom, raising horses and going fishin in the high country
- Whatever Laurie says it is today(chief bottle washer mostly)
- List your computer model,OS,hardware specifics:
- 2013 MacPro, Areca 5026 Thunderbolt RAID, pair of 23 inch Cinema and a LogiTech Anywhere MX laser moose
- Crazy Warning:
- I sit next to Laurie all day and I still live!
"I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-04-2013 08:56 AM
- Last Activity
- 09-23-2016 11:09 AM
- Join Date
- Home Page