PDA

View Full Version : PshopTest

emanmb
11-26-2010, 10:13 AM
Ran across a reference to the PshopTest app in a Photoshop Acceleration pdf. Have gone through the posts here and haven't found an updated/live link to the file.

Is it still available somewhere?

Thanks

ricks
11-26-2010, 11:14 AM
It was housed on boots' iDisk, boots is the author of said Photoshop Guide. Apple changed the rules on how iDisks can be linked, so it disappeared on us. Hopefully we can get it back up and linked soon. Need to talk with boots on what and when he can set it up again. Then rearrange the links on all the pages.

Unfortunately, at the same time, we are totally changing the backside application that runs MacGurus. So it is hit or miss getting the links back up as staff here is buried in testing, rewriting and redoing everything else. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Rick

emanmb
11-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks ricks.
Of course someone could email it to me if they had one laying about after MG has gone thru it's update :) Otherwise I'll just keep an eye out for it here or hopefully this post will be responded to once it's been re-posted.
Eric

Boots
12-12-2010, 06:36 AM
Hi emanmb,
I just today noticed this thread! If you email me, I will send you the latest version of PshopTest: boots at macgurus dot com.

emanmb
12-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Thanks will do!

Boots
12-14-2010, 07:03 AM
It was housed on boots' iDisk, boots is the author of said Photoshop Guide. Apple changed the rules on how iDisks can be linked, so it disappeared on us. Hopefully we can get it back up and linked soon. Need to talk with boots on what and when he can set it up again. Then rearrange the links on all the pages.

I'm in transition- I've dropped dot mac and have a new domain host. Soon I'll get those files set up under a new sub-domain and get you the links Rick...

Glad to be using a pro host> HostExcellence -and no more of that mickey mouse idisk nonsense.. :dance:

Boots
12-20-2010, 10:37 AM
PshopTest

http://www.macgurus.georgemiddleton.com/PshopTest2.2.sit
http://www.macgurus.georgemiddleton.com/PshopTest2.2.zip

Photoshop Acceleration Basics.pdf

http://www.macgurus.georgemiddleton.com/PhotoshopAccelerationBasics2.4W.pdf

ricks
12-20-2010, 11:53 AM
Boots, you want I should link both test and accel?

Rick

Hazkell
12-20-2010, 01:10 PM
I downloaded the test file using 10.4.11/powerbook.
Couldn't get it to open?

h

Boots
12-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Boots, you want I should link both test and accel?

Rick

Yes, link both is fine.

Boots
12-20-2010, 02:40 PM
I downloaded the test file using 10.4.11/powerbook.
Couldn't get it to open?

h

Which file couldn't you open? There is a zipped version and a stuffed (stuffit) version..
Or do you mean a file inside those containers?

Hazkell
12-20-2010, 05:38 PM
The .sit file won't open ..... but the zip is GOOD!
Thanks, h

Boots
12-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Sit file opens fine here- I'm using Stuffit Expander 12.0.2.
I forget which version I used to stuff it with though...