PDA

View Full Version : FS: Apple Color LaserWriter 12/660 PS

ICCAFSN
08-24-2001, 05:38 AM
For people who live in/around Chicago only - I've got a used, but still very functional Apple Color LaserWriter 12/660 PS I'd like to get out of my place. I have nothing against the printer other than the fact that it's huge and takes up way too much space in my dorm room. The printer has some wear and tear but it is fully functional. The fuser is 'relatively' new (I'll have to check to see exactly how many pages) and I also have some accessories that I'll throw in with it (extra magenta and black toners, 2 fuser oil tanks, & a used functional photoconductor). Basically I want to just get rid of anything and everything I have that's related to this printer and replace it with something more space-efficient (read ink-jet). I'm hoping to get around $500 for everything, but I'll consider reasonable offers. Again, I do have to reiterate that I am looking only for buyers in the Chicago area. My reason for this is that this printer is HEAVY and is a pain in the butt to package and ship. I refuse to ship the thing not just because of the weight and packaging, but because I have known first-hand that these printers are VERY likely to be damaged in shipping, so if you want it I ask that you forgo shipping and do a pickup. If you have any questions/offers let me know by responding in the forums or emailing me at iccafsn@collegeclub.com

Michael

magician
08-27-2001, 09:42 PM
dang--that's a sweet printer for the price. They were expensive as hell when they were new.

you are right: you cannot ship that unit. You'll have a rough time just getting it to the elevator.

http://macgurus.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif