PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Have a Full Office 2001 CD?

EGPoulin
05-21-2001, 06:17 PM
Hi guys,

Well I have just graduated from college with my B.Architecture! :-) YEAH! I can now crawl back out of my hole and check with the boards again on a regular basis again. Whoohoo!

Anyway, I got a Palm m505 for a gift and ran into a snafu with trying to use Microsoft Entourage as my Sync Application... My Office CD was mistakenly left at HOME (quite some distance away) and I am getting moved settled into my new apartment. D'OH!!

Anyway, I won't have access to the cd for a while and was wondering if anyone would do me a small favor. While I don't need anything by way of applications, I do need the "Value Pack Installer", specifically the Palm stuff. I don't remember how big these files are, or if it's even feasible, but someone who has the full CD could e-mail me directly and see if we can work anything out.

Thanks alot! Sorry for the irreveleant posting.

Talk to you all soon.

~~~Eric Poulin~~~
InnovativeDS@att.net

EGPoulin
05-22-2001, 10:14 AM
Bump!

into today's actives....

Michael
05-31-2001, 01:34 PM
did you ever get that file?
M

EGPoulin
05-31-2001, 05:12 PM
I got the specific entourage palm conduit files, but not the installer. I had to (try) to figure out how to get it to work. Still does not work successfully and still need to get home to get my CD.