PDA

View Full Version : Pagemaker 6.5

tm311
03-19-2001, 08:09 PM
I recently upgraded my work computer to 9.1 and today i had to use Pagemaker( for the first time in about 2 years thanks god!!!) But i must have updated or replace my Microsoft OLe Extention as well as trashed the PM Libraries, as when i try opening PM6.5 i get the dreaded "Microsoft Ole Extension" not installed. But it is installed, and when i try upgrading to 6.5.2 is when i get the missing library files......am i screwed? I can't for the life of me find the Install disk for 6.5 to re-install. I only use it every other year but i am working on a file that i am going to have to rebuild on a PC( do have a working version on the PC)....i have been all over the Pagemaker FTP page to try and download the missing files....just wondering if anyone knows a site that might have them.

Louie
03-19-2001, 11:40 PM
Tim:

I don't run PageMaker but have a shitload of MS extensions, libraries etc. including OLE stuff.

I'll upload a folder full of the stuff to the FTP site as a CARE package. Maybe some of it will work for you. It's all compatible with 9.04.