PDA

View Full Version : Proformance3 34 MB did not ship

everc1
02-16-2001, 12:14 PM
So, I e-mailed, called, and now I will try you guys this way. I placed an order this weekend for a Proformance3 34MB video card with the glasses along with a 45 Gig EZQUEST FW drive. I just got the drive, no card. I'm kind of pissed off and patiently awaiting a response to see what is going on. Maybe Nelly was just having a bad day.
Please see
Invoice # 35679
PO# 107456

kaye
02-16-2001, 12:22 PM
e,

Did you get a copy of the invoice in the box that was sent? Did it show the ProFormance3+ 32MB card on the invoice? If so, did someone pen in B/O (back ordered) next to the item? k

everc1
02-16-2001, 02:53 PM
I got the invoice, and there was no indicaction as to any back order or anything. I thought that maybe it would ship in a separate box, but honeslty, the only verbage on the invoice is verbage I typed when placing the order. No toll free customer support line, no answeres to my e-mails. This response is the first one I have received. Maybe the gurus are out skiing on a long weekend. I hate corresponding over a forum like this, but this was the way the suggested I do it. I know I will get the darn thing, I am just very curious as to when.

Thanks

kaye
02-16-2001, 03:31 PM
e,

Last question, does the invoice show the ProFormance card on it? I am not the person who handles this sort of thing, in fact I am on the other coast. But I am curious why the ProFormance was missing and was hoping magician would see this. Either call Deb at 302-778-0420 or email her at deb@macgurus.com. k

Louie
02-16-2001, 03:36 PM
I'm in the Mid South but here's a even better number: 1-800-775-3726.

kaye
02-16-2001, 03:37 PM
I alerted Deb to your problem via email. But you should followup with email to her. k

magician
02-16-2001, 05:26 PM
I just saw this forum post. I did not see any emails pass thru my system on this (which means nothing more than that I did not personally see it, which is not unusual--it's not my department). If you corresponded with Deb, she would have presumably replied by now. The board is probably on a truck somewhere. She just needs to track it. If you have not already talked to Deb, simply email her at deb@macgurus.com. If you call, you need to call during business hours to speak to an actual human, and if you get dumped to voicemail, you need to be persistent, as that means we're all on the phones, with all lines lit up. If you do leave a voicemail message, make sure you speak clearly. The girls do return phone calls, unless they are unintelligible or something. They also return emails, assuming they receive them.

unfortunately, I am reading this at 5:30PM EST on Friday, and the girls are long gone. They will be back in on Monday AM, around 1030 EST.

everc1
02-16-2001, 06:48 PM
Thanks GUYS!

Its on Back order.